So busy in day-to-day routines that not even able to make time to follow your favorite TV series or watch your favorite movies. Missing all that entertainment in your life and you are bored with trying free apps which buffers more than streaming and looking for an app which can provide best free Live TV Channels apps. All you need is REDBOX TV app on your Android devices.
Redbox Tv is a free tv streaming application which has 1500+ Tv channels of different languages around the world which runs live. There are hundreds of streaming apps available on the internet but as we know not even a single app can fill the need of users. You can take the best streaming only if you have a premium subscription on some paid apps but why to pay for the subscription when you can enjoy everything for free. YES! you heard it right, RedBox TV is absolutely free. Redbox TV is one of the best and most popular apps available on the internet. Redbox TV offers hundreds of Live TV Channel with HD, SD, and other quality features. It Includes channels of all major countries. Includes India, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, France, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and many other regions. If you love to watch Live channels without paying anything, you must try Redbox TV.
- NO subscription fee.
- more than 1000 live channels to watch from around 20 different regions and country.
- supports all major media player such as MX Player, Web Player, Localcast Player, XYZ Player, Yes Player, XMTV Player, Android Player and you can set your custom player as default as well.
- great layout with a user-friendly interface.
- easy to use.
How To Download/Install?
RedBox TV APK is still not available on Google Play Store. So to Install RedBox TV APK on your device one has to download the APK file and then install it manually. To download and install Redbox for Tv, follow these steps:
- Download the Redbox TV APK file from the provided link.
- While the file is downloading, open the Settings APK in your device.
- Go to Security.
- Find “Unknown Sources” and switch it “On”.
- If any warning message shows up, tap on “OK”.
- Once the APK file is on your device, navigate to its location in File Explorer.
- Tap on the APK file and click on Install.
- The installation process will begin.
- After a couple of minutes, as the installation process is over, you can navigate to the APK icon created on the home screen.
- There is no signup required to use the APK, so open Redbox TV APK and go to the channel you wish to watch.
By default, Redbox will use its player to stream the channel, but if you want to use any external player who is already on your device then use the following process:
- Go to the Settings in RedBox TV APK.
- Click on the Video Player.
- Choose the Redbox TV Live player from the list.
- Enjoy the Redbox for TV Live Series channels on your favorite Redbox TV APK.
From now on you don’t need to miss your favorite Tv shows when you are not at home, you can just watch any Television channel live online using RedBox Tv.Read More